Please join our Patient Representation Group. We would like to be able to contact you occasionally because we are interested in hearing your views about the surgery, how well we are doing and how we may be able to improve the services we offer you – we can only do this with your help.
All communications will be kept to a minimum and will only take up to a few moments of your time. We aim to gather patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long-term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups. Feedback will be either by email or by post.
If you would like more information or you would like to sign up to join this group, please speak to a member of the practice team or use one of our online forms:
All personal information received will be handled in the strictest confidence and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
- 7th November 2017 Meeting Minutes
- 3rd October 2017 Meeting Minutes
- 5th September 2017 Meeting Minutes
- 18th July 2017 Meeting Minutes
- 20th June 2017 Meeting Minutes
- 9th May 2017 Meeting Minutes
- 28th March 2017 Meeting Minutes
- 24th January 2017 Meeting Agenda